I have seen this type of post on a lot of other blogs. So I thought Why Not add something like this to our blog? This way those who read our blog will have a better picture of who I am. So here goes....
1. I LOVE to read. I'm a bookworm. I'll read almost anything. My favorite aurthor's are Stephen King and Dean Koontz. I also like to read anything having to do with U.S History, National Geographics, Medical or Science. Ok, so maybe bookworm isn't the correct word, Nerd may fit better.
2. I like to draw and color. A box of the 8 standard Crayola Crayons isn't enough for me. I have to have the biggest box of crayons. Before coloring I have to organize the crayon box into same color groups. (Ie all of the blues in a group, greens in a group etc.)
3. I'm very creative. I'm always coming up with different ways to adapt Timmy's toys to make them more sensory appealing for him.
4. My zodiac sign is Aquarius, the water barer. I love being in water, swimming or just relaxing. My hubby tells me I should have been a mermaid. Oh how I wish I could, but I don't have the body to go along with the whole mermaid idea. Oh well.
5. I like to take long, quiet, peaceful walks, rather it be along the beach or in a park.
6. I'm the mom to 7, yes, SEVEN children. Six living and one precious ^Angel^ in heaven. I have 3 girls. Ages 24, 22, and 4 years. 4 boys. Ages 18, 13, 5 1/2, and our ^Angel^ who would have been 2 1/2 years.
7. My favorite foods are chicken and fish. Yes, I'm a woman who likes chocolate, but it isn't my favorite. It use to be. Maybe old age hos something to do with the lack of interest in chocolate? Or maybe I've gotten wiser with old age and now realize that the chocolate is sticking around in places that I don't want it to?
8. I enjoy going to Comedy Clubs. No favorite comedian though. As long as the person is funny they have my vote.
9. I enjoy visiting museums of all types. But I have to say art museums are my favorite.
10. I scared to death of insects, bugs, snakes, frogs, lizards and anything in the rat family. I guess that narrows down the choices for pets for the kids to only dogs and cats!
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (68)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ▼ August (8)