Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year. Even though my hips and waist scream at me at this time every year, I look forward to my dad cooking the turkey stuffed with his yummy homemade oyster stuffing, the candied yams, the cranberry sauce and I can't forget the collards. YUMMMMMY!!!!
This year there is a lot that I have to be Thankful for. I'm Thankful For.....
1. Finding a Cornea Specialist, despite my genetic eye disorder, was willing to preform a Boston Keratoprosthesis, which has restored my vision to the point where I can now read the 2nd line of an eye chart.
2. Timmy not having any major complications following surgery to remove his tonsils and adnoids.
3. Timmy continuing to do so WONDERFULLY following the removal of his trach in July!
4. Timmy's starting Kindergarten and having the WORLD'S GREATEST teacher! Who has many, many, many years of experience of working with children who have multiple and varying degrees of disabilities.
5. Timmy's physical, mental, oral and cognitive inchstone development since school started.
6. Emily's developmental growth and maturity. Her loving and caring nature toward Timmy.
7. For all of my 7 children. Gwendolynn 24 years, Tamarah 22 years, Linwood Jr. 18 years, Zachary 13 years, Timothy 6 years, Emily 4 years and our ^Angel^ Josiah who graced our life for 1 short month almost 3 years ago. Each of my children have touched my life in their own special way. Filling my Heart and Life with Lots of Love and Memories that I will Cherish Forever!
8. For Floyd. Even though he has caused me some grief during the year, he has been My rock. My support and he has showered me with Lots of Love!
9. For Timmy's Home Health Nurses, Merry, Dottie, Julie and Amy. Thank You, so much for your support, dedication, love, care, time and patience with having to put up with not just Timmy's needs, but those of Emily, Zachary, myself and Floyd.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!