We attended the 24th Annual Family - Teacher Deaf-Blind Conference in Greensboro N.C. June 24th - 27th. While Floyd and I were attending the conference meetings, Timmy on the other hand had fun, Fun, FUN with his old and new friends.
Here are a few pictures that I took at the conference. More are to come later. We should be receiving a CD of pictures that were taken during the day of all of the children enjoying the daily activities.
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (46)
- 24th Annual Family Teacher Deaf-Blind Conference
- Sunday - School Podcast - (Emily)
- You're 11 Months Old Today!
- Sunday - School Podcast - Graduation
- Graduation / Awards Day Celebration 6/2011
- Sunday - School Podcast - Birds
- Princess And Pirate Day At School
- Class Friends - Podcast
- Sunday - School Podcast - Fun Day
- Timmy's New Chair
- Fun Day At School
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (96)