Here are two examples of Homemade toys.
This is a toy that we made for Timmy. It is a ribboned ring holder.
Items Needed:2. A small clear plastic hand towel holder. We removed the hanging hardware. You can use any small diameter ring.
How to Assemble;
1. Fold each piece of ribbon in half.
2. Place the folded piece of ribbon through the center of the hand towel holder.
3. Bring the loose ends of the ribbon up and through the loop end of the ribbon and pull tight. Or you could just tie the ribbon to the hand towel holder.
4. Attach each piece of ribbon seperately.
5. Bring all of the attached ribbon together to one side of the hand towel holder or spread the ribbon all around the hand towel holder.