Wednesday, October 14, 2009
The Lemonade Award
Carly from www.carlyandjay.wordpress.com nominated me to receive the Lemonade Award. Thank You Carly!! I have to admit, I feel flattered to have received this nomination. When I started this blog, it was my hope and intention to have a place where I could offer information, inspiration and support to others. I really enjoy writing on our blog, but I feel that there must be more that I could offer to others that would be helpful as well as interesting. So if anyone would like to drop me some suggestions or ideas as to what you would like to see on our blog, feel free to do so.
What is the Lemonade Award?
A Lemonade Award is given to bloggers who show a positive attitude, gratitude, and a willingness to share their ideas, support and online friendship. Another words, When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade and share the wealth.
Here are the rules of the award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
- link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here ae my nominations, but not in any particular order:
Enjoy the reading and the new friendships.
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (68)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ▼ October (13)